Our wearable waste Fashion Show

On Tuesday afternoon we brought our rubbish that we had collected at home. Some students brought cardboard, old newspapers, plastic bags, ribbons and egg boxes. Then we all started to create our own things. I started to grab a silver and green tin foil paper and started to make my skirt. It was pretty hard to make my skirt because I wanted my skirt to be all the way down to my legs. Then Mrs Agnew came to me and said “what are you making,” then I said ”I am trying to make my skirt.” Then Mrs Agnew helped me to do my skirt and when she started to cut my skirt I said to her it looks like a cheerleader skirt. She said “oh yes Franceska, it does look like a cheerleader skirt.” We both started to laugh. Then I was making my t-shirt and the hardest part was painting the fish because the paint was everywhere and it also went on my St Patricks clothes!

I took a deep breath and started having the best time of my life and it was pretty amazing. Then I put them on the shelf because I wanted my fish to dry up. After they were dry I asked Mrs Yumul if she would help me to glue my fishes on my clothes and she did. I waited patiently because she was helping Ruzzel and so I started to help Annamaria. Mrs Yumul called my name and said ”are you ready Franceska” I said “yes Mrs Yumul”

After I asked Mrs Agnew” does this look nice Mrs Agnew?” She said “yes it does”, I was so delighted to hear that. Then I went to go and help Anna Maria before I started to finish my beautiful skirt and clothes.

We went to eat lunch and I was excited because we were having our fashion show afterwards. I was a little bit nervous but I was also proud of my cheerleaders outfit. It was beautiful when I heard so many students cheering, clapping when we walked past them. It was the best day          ever.